Clueless about your parenting prowess? Does climbing a mountain seem easier to you than
bringing up your child? Seeking sound guidance on how to prepare your child to handle real-life
situations? Look no further!
Tanuja Sodhi, author of the acclaimed book Parenting in the Age of McDonald’s, returns with
another invaluable guide to help you be a better parent. Raising a True Winner offers useful and simple-to-follow guidelines on how to bring up a well-rounded child who grows up to be a happy, responsible, and compassionate adult. Its enlightening insights will help you be a super parent, and provide you with:
• Tips to increase your child’s emotional quotient (EQ) through open-ended conversations.
• Ways of instilling empathy through ‘teachable’ moments.
• Pointers to sharpen intellect through easy brain-drills.
• Ways to practise mindfulness through specific interventions like journaling.
• Essential life-skills to help your child deal with myriad challenges.
• And much more!
So, get ready to build a rock-solid foundation for your child based on powerful, research-backed strategies. Add this book to your parenting toolkit NOW!