Mindfulness is perfect for new mothers—The Mindful Mother will support, nurture and guide you through pregnancy, labour and early motherhood.
Naomi Chunilal shows you how to cultivate a daily practice of mindfulness, to be present through the joys and frustrations of becoming a mother of a newborn child. Using simple and powerful self-development practices based upon Buddhist and Yogic principles, you can steer a clear path through pregnancy and childbirth, into new motherhood. Speaking to the heart with wisdom, insight and humour, The Mindful Mother gives you a practical life and emotional lifeline, helping you to:
• cope and thrive through common mothering dilemmas
• find balance and equilibrium between work and home
• restore and raise energy, vitality and resilience levels
• engage your mind to work with you, rather than against you
• survive and enjoy daily life with a newborn baby
• awaken the heart to greater love, contentment and happiness.